Hi guys and gals
I know everyone is probably planning to relax and recover after a fun weekend. I have this great Bloody Mary recipe, thanks to Culicurious, I want to share with everyone to prepare them for this beautiful day.
Bloody Mary Mix:
- 1 quart V8 juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (about 2 small limes)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, preferably Crystal brand
- 1 tablespoon olive juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Be sure to download me at Play Store so you can find the cheapest vodka for your perfect Bloody Mary!