We wanted to share a #meatball #recipe that nowcado.com can help you make for dinner tonight!
- 1 medium onion
- 1.5 pounds fresh ground chuck
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- Peel the onion, and either coarsely grate it with a box grater, shred in a food processor, or finely dice with a knife.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat until just starting to smoke. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 7-8 minutes. Transfer to large bowl.
- Add beef to onions and season to taste with salt and pepper. Combine mixture thoroughly and allow to rest 10-15 minutes. Form the meat into small balls roughly one-inch in diameter.
- Heat the remaining 3 tbsp oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat until shimmering. Add as many meatballs as fit in a single layer and cook until well browned on all sides, about 8 minutes total. Transfer to a large plate and repeat with remaining meatballs.