Here is a great #recipe for a #dessert you can make with your grill using ingredients you can get with nowcado.com.
This recipe was adapted from food.com
- 1 ripe pineapple, skinned, core removed and cut into wedges. Reserve juice.
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 14 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Preheat the broiler or grill.
- Thread the pineapple onto the skewers. Lay the pineapple kabobs on a sheet of foil and sprinkle them with brown sugar. Grill the pineapple until it caramelizes and scorches along the edges.
- While the kabobs are grilling, boil a bowl of hot water, then remove it from the heat. Place the chocolate and the rum into a bowl over the hot water. Stir melted mixture thoroughly, then add the cream plus the reserved pineapple juice. When the sauce is thick, smooth and hot, remove the chocolate sauce bowl from the hot water bowl.
- Take the kabobs from the grill and serve. Drizzle the chocolate sauce over each kabob with a spoon.