We found a great recipe for sweet and spicy peanut noodles at epicurious.com.
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 c chunky peanut butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp chili paste or to taste (e.g. sambal, sriracha, etc.)
- 6 oz linguine
- 1/3 c scallions (optional)
- Cook noodles.
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, until soft (about 1 minute).
- Add water, peanut butter, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sugar, vinegar, and chili paste. Cook, stirring often, until sauce is thick (about 4 minutes).
- Toss in noodles and scallions (optionally). Can let cool until reaching room temperature, or just eat if you can’t wait!
Be sure to get the best deal on everything using nowcado.com!