#ClottedCream and #strawberries is a refreshing afternoon #summer #treat. Putting together the sweet, creamy treat (or a passable knock-off) is easy.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar (not granular sugar!)
- Whip the heavy cream in a stand mixer or by hand until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in sour cream and confectioners’ sugar with a spatula until just combined – don’t overdo it.
- Put the mixture into the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Serve chilled with strawberries.
What summer treats do you prepare in your kitchen?