Finally, time to make #Fish #Tacos using our previously-discussed chipotle aioli, fish, marinade, and taco shells!
This makes 6 tacos, good for two people.
- 6 small corn tortillas
- 1/2 lb red snapper in chili marinade
- 1/2 c chipotle aioli
- 1/2 c pico de gallo
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- spinach or any other toppings you have
Marinate your fish and chill it in the fridge for 15 minutes as in the previous instructions.
- Make your aioli while the fish is cooling in the fridge
- A few minutes before frying the fish, heat 1-2 tbsp olive oil in a pan over medium heat. It is ready when a splash of water in the pan sizzles.
- Time to fry! Lay your fish in the pan away from you so it doesn’t splatter oil in your face. Press down on the fish with your spatula so that it cooks evenly. The fish should only need about 3 minutes on each side.
- When done, cut the fish up into pieces and distribute them evenly into the taco shells. Add a generous portion of the aioli and pico de gallo, followed by any vegetables or other toppings you might be using. Plate and serve!
This is a delicious and healthy meal that was made in our very tiny space. You can make it too! Bon appetit.