#GoT Game of Thrones is back! Its great for coming up with drinking games – we’re pretty sure most of these things are guaranteed every episode 😛
For example, take a sip every time:
- A named character dies
- Someone says “A Lannister always pays his debts”
- Gratuitous Sex
- Tyrion or Bronn say something cheeky
- Sansa is sad
- Arya barely escapes
- You want to slap Joffrey
- Someone hits on Dany
Tell us your own rules!
For those of you watching March Madness (anyone catch that Duke upset?), we found a great game you may want to play. This game is courtesy of www.drinkinggamezone.com.
- Rules for scoring baskets
- (1) Drink: When the team you bet against hits a 3-pointer (beer)
- (1) Shot: For every pretermined amount of points the team you bet against scores [you decide]
- Drinking rules for fouls
- (1) Drink: When a player from your team fouls someone
- (1) Shot: When a player from your team fouls out
- (1) Shot: When a technical foul is called on a coach, everyone drinks!
- Drinking for cool stuff occurring
- (1) Drink: For a good block or steal
- (2) Drinks: For slam dunks
- (3) Drinks: for each deep or clutch 3-pointer made
- (3) Drinks: When players score through a foul (and-one)
- (1) Shot: For a buzzer beating shot
- (1) Shot: if someone shoots an air ball or gets rim checked on a slam dunk
- Drinking when ridiculous sh*t happens
- (3) Drinks: When an athlete does his bests soccer imitation and flops
- (3) Drinks: if Dick Vitale rants about anything
- (1) Shot: If a fight breaks out! (this isn’t hockey but pick a winner)
As always, get the best deal for the liquor or beer used for this game using Nowcado for Android or iOS.
We found out about this game recently and wanted to know if any of you have been playing it. Praise the almighty helix!
Are there any other interesting drinking game ideas that you and your friends have made up? Examples of how Nowcado has saved you time or money? Let us know!
Per usual – although the games may be fun, please try to enjoy in moderation.