Woooooooo! Maryland Women’s basketball upset the recently resurgent Tennessee Lady Vols in commanding fashion!
I am Terrapin! Hear me roar!
Good luck Lady Terps in today’s game against Louisville in the Elite Eight!
Congratulations to the Women’s Basketball team, making it to the Sweet Sixteen yet again! We’re definitely looking forward to tomorrow and what is sure to be another great game among the several we’ve had against tough competition this season.
Senior Alyssa Thomas is already the highest-scoring player ever in Maryland history, and you know with the team’s depth and a kick-ass coach like Brenda, we can take Tennessee head on.
For those like us who will be watching and cheering with a favorite drink in hand, be sure to restock with Nowcado (get it for Android or iOS now)!
For those of you watching March Madness (anyone catch that Duke upset?), we found a great game you may want to play. This game is courtesy of www.drinkinggamezone.com.
- Rules for scoring baskets
- (1) Drink: When the team you bet against hits a 3-pointer (beer)
- (1) Shot: For every pretermined amount of points the team you bet against scores [you decide]
- Drinking rules for fouls
- (1) Drink: When a player from your team fouls someone
- (1) Shot: When a player from your team fouls out
- (1) Shot: When a technical foul is called on a coach, everyone drinks!
- Drinking for cool stuff occurring
- (1) Drink: For a good block or steal
- (2) Drinks: For slam dunks
- (3) Drinks: for each deep or clutch 3-pointer made
- (3) Drinks: When players score through a foul (and-one)
- (1) Shot: For a buzzer beating shot
- (1) Shot: if someone shoots an air ball or gets rim checked on a slam dunk
- Drinking when ridiculous sh*t happens
- (3) Drinks: When an athlete does his bests soccer imitation and flops
- (3) Drinks: if Dick Vitale rants about anything
- (1) Shot: If a fight breaks out! (this isn’t hockey but pick a winner)
As always, get the best deal for the liquor or beer used for this game using Nowcado for Android or iOS.