Lychee is a #tropical #fruit native to China, but cultivated throughout the world. It has been used in dishes for centuries and was reportedly served as a delicacy at the Chinese Imperial Court. The Food Network website boasts a lychee martini recipe, courtesy of Danny Boome.
- Ice cubes
- 6 oz vodka
- 4 oz lychee juice
- Splash vermouth
- (Optional) 2 lychees
- Fill a cocktail shaker with the ice cubes, vodka, lychee juice, and vermouth.
- Shake until chilled and serve in martini glasses. Optionally garnish with the 2 lychees.
Use Nowcado to find these and other ingredients at a shop near you.
Here is a #patriotic shooter recipe you can use tomorrow when celebrating #July4.
- Blue curacao (can substitute vodka or rum with blue food coloring)
- Fill a shot glass 1/3 of the way with grenadine.
- Place a spoon upside down over the shot glass and very carefully pour the milk over top. The spoon should delicately let the milk float on top without mixing.
- Using the spoon trick again, top the shot glass off with the blue curacao.
Here is another #classic #wine #cocktail for brunch! The #orange #juice in this one pairs well with the Eggs Florentine recipe we posted yesterday!
- 2 oz orange juice
- Chilled champagne
- Orange slice for garnish (optional)
- Add the orange juice to a champagne flute.
- Fill the flute the rest of the way with champagne.
- Optionally garnish with the orange slice.
Get a great discount on the orange juice and champagne using nowcado.com today!
#Tapioca, #pineapple and #mango #rum make this #vodka #martini recipe like #bubbletea! Use nowcado.com to find the cheapest prices for the ingredients.
- 2 oz vodka
- 3/4 oz pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz mango flavored rum
- 4-5 tapioca balls
- Ice cubes
- Fill martini shaker halfway with ice cubes, and add all ingredients except tapioca. Shake well.
- Put tapioca in a martini glass, and strain the mixture in the shaker into the glass.
Who doesn’t love #wine #cocktails with their brunch? This one goes great with the Mascarpone French Toast with Caramel Banana Sauce recipe we posted yesterday!
- 1-2 ice cubes
- 1 pitted white peach
- 1/4 oz lemon juice
- 4 oz chilled Prosecco (not the drier Champagne)
- Put all but Prosecco in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add 2 oz of the puree to a champagne flute.
- Add prosecco very slowly while stirring. Serve.
Remember to check out nowcado.com to get the best deal on the wine and orange juice near you!
A great alternative to regular ice cubes that can be used to add a bit of flavor to your drinks are melon ball ice cubes. All you need to do is use a melon baller on your favorite melon, pop them in the freezer, then use them in place of ice cubes. That’s it!
Be sure to get a great deal on the fruit with nowcado.com!
While the original recipe was often mocked for being disgusting, #Preakness2014 brought back the Black Eyed Susan with the simplified and improved recipe posted below. Get the best deal on the ingredients at nowcado.com.
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 0.5 oz elderflower liqueuer
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 1/4 oz lime juice
- 3/4 oz orange juice
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Strain over ice into a collins glass.
- Optionally garnish with an orange slice.